All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- Description<i>Choosing Conscious Health for a Vibrant Life</i> is a practical guide that draws on the author's 22 years of experience in healing through massage, energy healing and other integrative modalities. This book is written for any person who is curious about or ready to improve their physical, mental-emotional or spiritual health. Readers are guided through an inventory of current attitudes toward diet, exercise, and stress management and introduced to spiritual and energetic paths for health and healing and the power of the mind-body connection. The author provides a clear introduction to integrative healing methods and clarifies how they supplement traditional medicine, especially for those in crisis, in chronic pain or illness, or facing life-threatening disease. <i>Choosing Conscious Health for a Vibrant Life</i> also serves as a preventative health care manual for anyone interested in expanding their healing journey through life. This book of stories, science, and tools for change moves each reader to the next level of awareness and broadens the options we all have for achieving conscious health.
- Author BiographyKristen K. Wernecke has been practicing massage therapy and energy healing since 1990. She has studied energy healing with Ron Moor at the Center for Wholeness, as well as with Rosalyn Bruyere and Shelli Stanger-Nelson. She's trained in Chi Gung healing with Master Chun Yi Lin, psychic development with Renee Brown, Emotional Freedom Technique with founder Gary Craig, Cranio-Sacral therapy and Healing Touch. Kristen teaches grounding meditation, energy healing and growing one's consciousness through the study of the energy body (chakras) and is a Lifestyle and Wellness personal coach in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Kristen K Wernecke
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.