All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Fearful Living to Fearless Loving! Are you ready to see love in a whole new light, let go of your deepest fears and everyday stresses, and experience real joy and abundance? Choosing Love redefines the way you perceive love and teaches you how to connect with yourself--and others--in ways you've never imagined. Using her years of expertise as a psychologist, professor, and energy healer, Sherianna Boyle guides you through each step of your journey with details on setting an intention to choose love, breaking free from fear and self-limiting beliefs, and tapping deep within yourself to access the love that's already there. Each page offers groundbreaking techniques for nurturing love's vibrations and releasing anything that longer serves you. Complete with exercises and mediations to further open up your heart, Choosing Love will show you how to heal from past experiences, empower your inner voice, and manifest a full and fearless life.
- Author BiographySherianna Boyle is a former school psychologist and presently works as an instructor at Cape Cod Community College. She is the author of five books and has contributed to more than thirty published articles She has been featured in Psychology Today, Psych Central, and Mantra Yoga + Health magazine, and her book The Four Gifts of Anxiety was endorsed by the National Alliance on Mental Illness. She has a local television show called Thriving from Anxiety and a flourishing Choosing Love community page on Facebook. Sherianna's most prominent work is as an energy practitioner, servicing clients with histories of anxiety, depression, trauma, and more. She has been teaching yoga/mediation for fourteen years. She is married and raising three daughters. For more information on her classes, workshops, and services, visit www.sheriannaboyle.com.
- Author(s)Sherianna Boyle
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication04/12/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight307 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.