Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIf you met your investment advisor at a party or hired him because he coaches your son's hockey team, you may t have researched his credentials, ethics, and financial performance. Don't be afraid to correct the situation. If you are seeking to hire an investment advisor, either for the first time or to replace your current one, equip yourself with the kwledge you need to make the right choice. Author Carol A. Santamaura, an investment advisor, specializes in growing wealth for investors. The principles she shares in this guidebook focus on Canada but can be ap-plied anywhere. They include how to under-stand what kind of investor you are, avoid psychological pitfalls of investing, interview investment advisor candidates, and cultivate a successful relationship with your advisor. Take off your blinders so you can see past the charismatic salesperson with the convincing pitch. By balancing short- and long-term objectives and investing in an efficient manner, you can achieve your financial goals. It all starts with Choosing the Right Investment Advisor.
- Author(s)Carol A Santamaura
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.