All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from the deeply personal reflections of a formerly depressed person, this uplifting story shows how a cat taught meditation and allowed the mind to heal. This lively, magical, and enlightening book revolves around a wise Maine Coon cat, his kitten muse, and the author Kat Tansey as they take the reader on a challenging and often amusing journey from the disorienting haze of depression to the freedom and clarity of the Buddha mind. The narrative is both inspiring and essential for gaining an understanding of the inner self, reducing stress, finding inner peace, and kwing the joys and comforts of answering to a cat master.
- Author BiographyKat Tansey is an innovative educator who practices Buddhism to heal her depression. She lives in Ojai, California.
- Author(s)Kat Tansey
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Content Note12 black & white halftones
- Weight218 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.