Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionChoosy Women and Cheating Men -Why are women so picky about mates? -Why do men like sex with new partners? -Why do humans have far more sex than most animals? -Why have women designed men to be the way they are? -Why does the tallest presidential candidate usually win? -Why team sports, patriotism, and war? -Why do we think people are good-looking and/or sexy? -Why do we have vestigial structures and behaviors? -Why do we age and therefore die? -Why are our 'altruistic' behaviors often actually selfish? -Why are some people gay? -Why are most people religious? -Evolutionary Psychology and Human Behavior.
- Author(s)Tom Shellberg
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.