All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife-Nurturing Love--a series designed to build stronger, healthier marriages and families Spouses and children do not come with manuals and the learning curve can be very steep. Still, the Lord has an abundance of grace for each of us.--From the Introduction The first in a series of Bible studies based on Proverbs 31, Chosen and Cherished gives readers the tools to build their marriage on the firm foundation of faith. Kimberly Hahn applies Scripture, Church teaching and pastoral wisdom to such practical matters as conflict resolution, communication skills, setting financial goals, healing the wounds of unfaithfulness and cultivating a spirit of generosity toward your spouse. Discussion questions help readers apply the material to their own lives and make the book a valuable resource for small group discussion. Chosen and Cherished is also available on DVDs featuring a lively presentation of the material by the author.
- Author BiographyKIMBERLY HAHN is the author of Life-Giving Love: Embracing God's Beautiful Design for Marriage and coauthor, with her husband Scott Hahn, of Rome, Sweet Home: Our Journey to Catholicism. She is the mother of six children and is a frequent conference speaker on topics related to marriage and family life.
- Author(s)Kimberly Hahn
- PublisherServant Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbour
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintServant Books
- Weight299 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.