All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's a user-friendly, readable introduction to the study of electrocardiography. It guides you in capturing and interpreting ECGs, with an eye towards clinical correlation for easy application to your practice. New in this edition are increased content on pediatric ECGs, implantable cardiodefibrillators, and pacemakers.
- Author(s)Borys Surawicz,Timothy Knilans
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication05/03/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 900 illustrations
- Weight1456 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.