Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChris was having trouble with his ears. He just couldn't hear right ... every time anyone said anything, Chris would shout 'WHAT?' Chris Gets Ear Tubes explains what happens before, during, and after the surgery in language a child understands. It takes away the child's natural fear of the unkwn. The charming full-color illustrations familiarize the child with the hospital procedures.
- Author(s)Betty Pace
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1987
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathryn Hutton
- Reading Age8-10
- Interest Age6-12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.