All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhen missionaries set out to Christianise South Africa, they did t foresee that their efforts would be subject to the 'law of unintended consequences'. Among those consequences was the way their converts seized both the ideology and institutions of Christianity and used them to undermine white racial dominance in both church and state.
- Author(s)David Thomas
- PublisherUnisa Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationPretoria
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintUnisa Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.