All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis triple biography encompasses the Christensen brothers' Mormon pioneer heritage, the circumstances that led them to enter vaudeville with a ballet act, and the rise and fall, especially in the American West, of the dance companies with which they were associated for nearly six decades.
- Author BiographyDebra Hickenlooper Sowell has a Ph. D in Performance Studies from New York University. She teaches at Brigham Young University and is an authority on dance among the Mormons. A formner member of the Cambridge Court Dancers, she has interests that extend to Renaissance court performances and to the romantic ballet in Italy. In 1992she received the John M. Ward Fellowship at the Harvard Theatre Collection. She has served on the board of directors of the Society of Dance History Scholars.
- Author(s)Debra Hickenlooper Sowell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/1998
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleChoreography & Dance Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.