All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHans Ulrich Obrist and Christian Boltanski are t only associated through their longstanding friendship: Boltanski was also the first artist that Obrist ever exhibited. Over the course of this friendship the two have often met for discussions, the earliest of which, from 1994, are published here. Whether on a taxi-boat in Venice, in his atelier or at an exhibition in Ljubljana, Botanski readily divulges information on his projects. His collaborations with other artists such as Ilya Kabakov, which have also led him into the field of performance arts such as opera and dance, are a particular theme of the conversations; on occasion, other interlocutors step in, such as the designer Jean Kalman or the sociologist Luc Boltanski (Christian Boltanski's brother). The result is an informal portrait of one of the most important artists of our time.
- Author(s)Christian Boltanski,Hans-Ulrich Obrist
- PublisherBuchhandlung Walther Konig GmbH & Co. KG. Abt. Verlag
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleConversation Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBuchhandlung Walther Konig GmbH & Co. KG. Abt. Verlag
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.