All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn Christian Character: Remade in the Image of God (Volume 1), Frank Martin explores in depth the biblical model of Christian character or spiritual maturity, and what Christian disciples look like when the process of inner transformation is completed when they are recreated in the image of God. This book is the result of considerable biblical research and many years of putting biblical principles to work in Frank's personal walk with Christ.
- Author BiographyFrank Martin has a passion for preaching and teaching the Word of God and for living an authentic Christian life. He and his wife Caroline have been married for fifty years and have been Christians and in ministry for forty-five of those years. They have two children, Amy and Matthew, both of whom also live in Tucson, Arizona. Frank received his bachelor's degree from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, his Master's of Divinity degree from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, and his Doctor of Ministry degree from Phoenix Seminary. Frank was a pastor and church planter for twenty-two years. Since 2004, Frank has been working full-time as a missionary with the International Turkey Network and on the Timothy Project, developing indigenous discipleship materials for the church in Turkey. He also is working with the Orality Project, promoting oral methodology of evangelism and discipleship in Turkey. He has done many seminars and courses on Christian character, both in the U.S. and internationally.
- Author(s)Frank Martin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.