All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe enemy is running rampant throughout the Christian community. He understands the biblical principle of kwledge, and he uses it against us. The Bible says God's people will perish without kwledge, and when it comes to dating we are definitely at a loss. This book provides biblical principles which are necessary to build healthier relationships, and to approach your dating stage with confidence.
- Author BiographyKaren Maloy has a passion for educating God's people according to biblical standards. Her message is that we must begin to link God's word and good practical common sense to have a strong healthy foundation. She asserts that nothing less than a full frontal assault on ignorance will stem the ride on America's decline spiritually, morally, and academically. In her roles as mother, educator, spiritual leader, and Success Coach for MB Success Strategies, Karen is living out the principles described in Christian Dating: 20 Keys to Healthy Relationships. Today she continues her lifework at MB Success Strategies. Karen is a graduate of Syracuse University (B.A. Psychology), Buffalo State College (M.S Adult Education) and Liberty University (Ed.S. Teaching and Learning). Currently pursuing an Ed.D in Curriculum and Instruction at Liberty University, Karen continues to conduct seminars throughout the Christian and educational communities. Karen has authored several articles and books including Are You Afraid of the Dark, Too for children and Happy Monday! a devotional for adults.
- Author(s)Min Karen a Maloy Ed S
- PublisherMutual Blessings
- Date of Publication02/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMutual Blessings
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byMR Jemel M Jordan-Butler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.