All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionMany parents aren t sure where to begin when it comes to teaching their teens and young adults about finances. Christian Finance for Teens will help, giving important information in a way teens can understand about job searching, budgeting, debt, banking, investing, insurance, taxes, and other areas of finance.Author Cindy Kersey has taught a high school finance class (Christian Finance) for tenth- and twelfth-grade students for several years, road-testing her material on real-world teens to amazing results. Inspired to help other young people, she turned her course curriculum into book format so teens and young adults everywhere can easily understand concepts of personal finance. This material will be useful as they begin their lives as adults.
- Author BiographyCindy Kersey has a bachelor's degree in business administration with a concentration in accounting from Longwood University. She currently teaches Christian Finance and other courses at Hampton Christian High School. The curriculum for this course was turned into a book: Christian Finance for Teens.
- Author(s)Cindy Kersey
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.