Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is the result of a symposium which brought together scholars and theologians to discuss the social and spiritual emergency of Christian marriage. Beyond a strictly theoretical evaluation, it addresses the praxis situation of couples trying to live out the implications of the sacrement.
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication30/04/1997
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAldegonde Brenninkmeijer-Werhahn,Klaus Demmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.