All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated and expanded with 32 pages of additional content designed to meet the growing demands of busy ministers, the Christian Minister's Manual is an essential tool for ministers. This deluxe edition includes a CD-ROM that contains full searchable content of the Christian Minister's Manual. Customizable templates for sermon building, orders of worship, programs, questionnaires, forms, and other resources are available in MS Word and rich text format to help meet the individual needs of each congregation. This essential tool for ministers features Scripture readings, sermons, outlines, and practical tips for - Worship services - Weddings - Funerals - Ordinations - Communion meditations - Baptisms - Dedications - Hospital visitation - Evangelism - and much more!
- Author BiographyGuthrie Veech, DMin, is president of St. Louis Christian College. He brings to his role more than thrity years' experience in located ministry and as a professor of preaching at Kentucky Christian University, Grayson, Kentucky. He holds degrees from Lincoln Christian College (now University), Anderson University School of Theology, and Emmanuel School of Religion. He and his wife have three adult children and seven grandchildren.
- Author(s)Guthrie Veech
- PublisherStandard Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStandard Publishing Company
- Weight386 g
- Width135 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.