All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionaeo A lively and accessible introductory textbook. aeo Clearly structured, it guides students through the basic elements of theology and demonstrates its relevance to contemporary issues. aeo The text has a practical orientation, encouraging students to think theologically and to develop theological arguments.
- Author BiographyGareth Jones is Lecturer in Systematic Theology at Birmingham University, and Theological Consultant to the House of Bishops.
- Author(s)Gareth Jones
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication15/03/1999
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.