All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionNine of the most famous essays by one of the preeminent philosophers and art historians of the pre-modern world, both east and west. Coomaraswamy explores such subjects as the true function of aesthetics in art, the importance of symbolism, the role of traditional culture in enriching art, the nature of medieval art, and more.
- Author(s)Ananda K. Coomaraswamy
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note2ill.
- Weight164 g
- Width135 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.