CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- Description'An exciting and engaging book' Dr Rowan Williams, former Archbishop of Canterbury This is an in-depth guide to the origins, history, beliefs and practices of this major world religion. Covering all the main aspects of the faith, from the significance of Jesus Christ and the Bible, to the church's place in society today, get the whole picture in this fascinating and informative read. NOT GOT MUCH TIME? One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started. AUTHOR INSIGHTS Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience. TEST YOURSELF Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress. EXTEND YOUR KNOWLEDGE Extra online articles at www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of psychology. FIVE THINGS TO REMEMBER Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts. TRY THIS Invative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
- Author BiographyJohn Young is a Canon of York Minster and a member of the General Synod. He has written several books on Christianity.
- Author(s)John Young
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Religion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date12/10/2016
- Weight350 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.