All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReincarnation -- by which human beings return to live on earth -- is a concept most often associated with eastern philosophies rather than Christianity. Yet in this challenging book, Rudolf Frieling makes the case for the integration of reincarnation into a Christian world view. He shows how an esoteric Christianity was brought to life again through the thinking of Rudolf Steiner, arguing that theology around the 'end of days' has shown how a gap exists between death and resurrection on the Last Day. Presenting the essence of Christianity, Frieling shows how it harmonises with reincarnation, and examines the relationship of reincarnation to the Bible.
- Author BiographyRudolf Frieling (1901-86) was one of the founders of The Christian Community. Before becoming the leader of this movement for religious renewal in 1957, his work took him to Leipzig, Vienna, New York and Stuttgart. He is the author of many books on Christian thinking.
- Author(s)Rudolf Frieling
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Weight184 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byMargaret Koehler
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.