All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the place of the secular in Christianity, locating the origins of the concept in the New Testament and early Christianity and describing its emergence as a problem for Christianity following the recognition of Christianity as an established religion, then the officially enforced religion, of the Roman Empire.
- Author Biography<b>Robert A. Markus</b> is professor emeritus at the University of Nottingham. He is the author of several books, including <i>Saeculum: History and Society in the Theology of St. Augustine, The End of Ancient Christianity, </i> and <i>Gregory the Great and His World</i>.
- Author(s)Robert A Markus
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Weight168 g
- Width153 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.