Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction discusses Christianity as it is - globally widespread and locally rooted. Structured by geographical region, covering Europe, Africa, North America, Latin America and Asia, this guide is designed to explore the varied expressions of Christianity worldwide and the relations between them.Clearly organized and comprehensive, it deals with four dimensions of Christianity in each context: history, churches and society, inter-religious relations, distinctive worship and theology. This is the perfect text for anyone who wants to understand the largest of faiths on the world stage.
- Author BiographySebastian Kim is Professor of Theology and Public Life at York St John University, UK, and author of In Search of Identity: Debates on Religious Conversion in India (OUP, 2003). Kirsteen Kim is Honorary Lecturer at the University of Birmingham, UK, and author of The Holy Spirit in the World: A Global Conversation (Orbis/SPCK, 2007).
- Author(s)Kirsteen Kim,Sebastian Kim
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date18/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.