Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionGod was manifest at the birth of Jesus on earth. He was t created at the birth of Jesus. Most Christian doctrines and church dogma have this unrealized foundation. The Bible did t start with Matthew any more than the revelations of God to mankind. The New Testament stands on the Old Testament. Jesus said, Think t that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am t come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven (Matt 5:17-19). The response heard countless of times in Bible discussion is, But that was under the Law and Jesus came to do away with the Law. Really? Bible prophesy will t be fulfilled until the creation of the New Heavens and Earth at Revelation chapter twenty-one. According to Jesus; the Church and the New Testament stands on God's unchangeable Law. The Church was born as a Jewish child. That is her birthright.
- Author BiographyRobert Barry Davis is a licensed and ordained minister with a Masters Degree in Theological Studies. He is founder and Dean of The Reality Of God Bible College. Much of his private studies have been in areas of world history and its religions, especially in Jewish history and literature. He is a resident of South Carolina and has interest in different cultures and languages. The balance of all this study is in his personal relationship with Jesus Christ and love for nature. In writing, his main objective is to teach others more about God and the Bible; not about religious traditions.
- Author(s)Robert Barry Davis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.