All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $46.55
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $25.79
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.59
About this product
- DescriptionMany Christians mistakenly believe that true Christians don't get depressed, and this misconception heaps additional pain and guilt onto Christians who are suffering from mental and emotional distress. Author David P. Murray comes to the defense of depressed Christians, asserting that Christians do get depressed! He explains why and how Christians should study depression, what depression is, and the approaches caregivers, pastors, and churches can take to help those who are suffering from it. With clarity and wise biblical insight, Dr. Murray offers help and hope to those suffering from depression, the family members and friends who care for them, and pastors ministering to these wounded members of their flock.
- Author BiographyDr. David Murray is Professor of Old Testament and Practical Theology at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary and Pastor of Grand Rapids Free Reformed Church. He is the author of Christians Get Depressed Too, How Sermons Work, Jesus on Every Page, The Happy Christian, A Bundle of Joy: Six Books On Christian Happiness, The Christian Ministry, The Christian Life, and God's Mobile Home: Stories of Grace from the Tabernacle. He also blogs at HeadHeartHand.org.He is married to Shona and they have five children ranging from 2 to 19 years old. They love camping, fishing, boating, and skiing in the Lake Michigan area.
- Author(s)David Murray
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)David Murray
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time197
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.