All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristine Ljubavic's portrait photographs of famous artists, curators, critics and writers lie between classic portraits and experience reports. Developed as a complete contact sheet, they are living reports of the artists' encounters and also include the environment of the subject of the portrait. The publication shows for the first time an overview of conversation portraits by Christine Ljubavic which have been created over the past forty years. During this time she met, amongst others, Thomas Hirschhorn, Gisele Freund, Yoko O, Peter Weibel, Arnulf Rainer, Hans-Ulrich Obrist, Alfred Pacquement and Raoul Schrott, who has also contributed a poem to the volume. With the selection of 60 portraits she has thus produced a comprehensive picture of today's artistic and cultural scene. In each case the artist and the subject of the portrait chose the meeting place together, so that it provides the framework for the photographic conversation.
- Author BiographyChristine Ljubanovic is a photographer and graphic designer who lives and works in Paris.
- Author(s)Hans-Ulrich Obrist,Robert Fleck
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Weight1050 g
- Width240 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.