All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionFlorist Daniel Santamaria's Christmas decor and flower arrangements are unique. They combine unexpected colors and materials without losing the traditional twinkle or the festive spirit of the holiday season. His style is tasteful and subdued, steering clear of the over the top 'Kitschmas' decor. Scented centerpieces, evergreen wreaths, festive garlands, table pieces with a twist, glittering ornaments,...this book brims with extraordinary ideas to make the house bloom with holiday cheer. It is the perfect gift for the green-thumbed party host(ess) and an inspirational treasure trove for those who are passionate about the holiday season.
- Author BiographyDaniel Santamaria is Master Florist at the Escola d'Art Floral de Catalunya, acknowledged by the FEEF. He completed his teacher's training courses at the Generalitat de Catalunya and perfected his art during specialised courses with master florists such as Benedicto Llum I Alonso, Montserrat Bolet, Gregor Lersch, Wally Klett, Nicole von Boletzky and many others. Together with Brigitta Ohlrogge he teaches pedagogy courses for floral art teachers in Hamburg and at the Escola d'Art Floral, where he has been a teacher since 1997. Daniel Santamaria teaches and gives lectures and workshops in different training centers throughout Spain, Europe, Latin America and Asia. He realises exhibitions and floral art demonstrations in companies and entities in the floral sector, both national and international. He was champion of the Catalunya Floral Art Cup (1996) and of the Spanish Floral Art Cup (1997) and runner-up in the European Floral Art Cup in 2003. In 2005 he assisted in the Spanish Floral Art cup. Since 2003 he owns his own company Floristik Projekt in Hamburg, and since 2009 he is the artistic director and coordinator of the Escola d'Art Floral de Catalunya.
- Author(s)Daniel Santamaria
- PublisherStichting Kunstboek BVBA
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOostkamp
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintStichting Kunstboek BVBA
- Content Note100 Colour
- Weight776 g
- Width231 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.