All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.12Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionChristmas Chips brings the joy of Christmas as a gift to community, families and friends from the Writers' Bloc of Granbury. Slice of life stories and fictional fun mixed with recipes and the joy of the season, all to wish you a Merry Christmas.
- Author BiographyWriters' Bloc is made up of writers, authors and those who love the craft of writing. It is open to writers of all genres. Meetings are on the 4th Monday of each month at The Lakestone Terrace Retirement in Granbury, 916 E Hwy 377. Visit Writers' Bloc of Granbury on Facebook or www.granburywritersbloc.com. Contributors: Barbara D'Amario, Claire Dunsworth, Peggy Purser Freeman, Janie Hall, B. D. Harrison, H. M. Harrison, Connie Lewis Leonard, Patricia Fletcher Moore, C. Gordon Poole, Diane Purser, Charles A. Rodenberger, Nancy Rodenberger, McKena Singleton, Elizabeth Sutton, Robert C. Taylor and Jan Wright.
- Author(s)The Granbury Writers' Bloc
- Date of Publication03/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.