Christmas Slow Cooking: Over 250 Hassle-Free Holiday Recipes for the Electric Slow Cooker by Dominique DeVito (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.14+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe only full-color slow cooking cookbook for Christmas that celebrates traditional holiday recipes with creative twists and healthful variations, all while requiring minimal time in the kitchen. Choose from over 250 recipes, each featured with a full-page photograph of the finished dish to give you a colorful glimpse of the holiday meals that will feast the family, warm the soul and satisfy every appetite. Between shopping, decorating, wrapping presents and entertaining, who has time to slave over the oven? This Christmas season you can dazzle your loved ones with a feast full of mouthwatering holiday dishes prepared with the slow cooker. Included are over 250 recipes from soups and stews to side dishes, desserts and even beverages. You ll have every base covered to impress without the stress. Unlike most slow cooker cookbooks, Christmas Slow Cooking features an attractive full-page color photograph of the prepared dish with nearly every recipe. These irresitable illustrations paired with easy-to-follow instructions, slow cooker tips, conversion charts and helpful sidebar tes throughout, guarantee the courses can be prepared with confidence. Readers can count on following carefully crafted recipes that you won t see in just any slow cooker book- they look, smell and taste like Christmas. Wake up Christmas morning to overnight eggg cranberry steel-cut oatmeal; indulge in a citrus-cinnamon spiced ham for dinner and proudly pass apricot glazed chicken wings at your company potluck. Combining tradition with invation, the book even covers vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, low-acid and other dietary specific recipes so you can please everyone. Let the slow cooker do the work so you can spend more time with your loved ones and less time in the kitchen this holiday season!
- Author BiographyDominique De Vito is the author of Country Living 500 Kitchen Ideas: Style, Function, and Charm; Country Living 500 Quick and Easy Decorating Ideas; and Low Acid Slow Cooking. She lives in Ghent, New York with her family, where they own the Hudson-Chatham Winery.
- Author(s)Dominique DeVito
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintCider Mills Press
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Weight998 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.