CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionWe think we kw about Christmas; after all, we've heard the story countless times before. In fact we have our own traditions and celebrations that come, in part, from our understandings of the Christmas story. But where do we miss the real story? How do we fail to truly celebrate Christmas? Christmas Through the Eyes Of... is a reflective journey for Advent and Christmas that seeks to consider what Christmas might have looked like through the eyes of those who first lived it. We explore the birth of the Messiah from the perspectives of John the Baptizer, Mary, Joseph, the Shepherds, God, and the Magi. There are aspects of the Christmas story that are shocking, unexpected, and overwhelming beautiful when considered through their eyes. It is a journey of faith that might change your perception of what Christmas is truly about. Come, let the journey begin!
- Author BiographyKevin Payne is the senior pastor of Dadeville First United Methodist Church. He is a 2007 graduate of the Candler School of Theology, Emory University and a candidate for the Doctor of Ministry degree from Columbia Theological Seminary. Before he joined the pastoral ministry, Kevin served various congregations in the music ministry. He and his wife, Melissa, have two children.
- Author(s)Kevin Payne
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.