All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- Description***NOTE: This book was written for the secular romance genre and intended for mature readers. It contains love scenes and mild swearing. CHRISTMAS AT HOLLY WOOD To Do List: 1) Show my lying, cheating ex-husband, my family, and everyone else that I have a plan. I kw what I'm doing-even if I'm winging it! 2) Flirt with hot ski instructors! 3) Win the Cake-Off Competition!!! Morgan Ashley finally has a chance to prove herself. She's survived multiple elimination rounds, and she's one of five finalists ready to strut her cake-baking stuff at the Holly Wood Resort & Spa as part of the Cake-Off Competition. She's worked hard, perfected her cake designs, and reluctantly kissed her kids good-bye since they're spending Christmas with their father and his bimbo. She doesn't look forward to spending Christmas alone, but at least she has the competition to distract her. That is, if she can make it up the mountain before the oncoming swstorm. Stranded mid-way to the resort, she's rescued by a handsome stranger/resort ski instructor. Inside their personal sw globe, he helps her rediscover her joy of the holidays along with a bit of the self-confidence she'd lost during her marriage. Morgan then faces her white-smocked, professional competitors wearing her kitchen apron and a sated smile- until what happened in their sw globe doesn't stay in their sw globe and the news ruins everything.... BLUE MOON CHRISTMAS Natasha Carter dreads the holidays. She isn't fit company for anyone, especially since the man she loves is missing and her best friends have all fallen head over heels.... But Owen Redd's return is thing short of a Christmas miracle. Still, his disappearance negatively impacts his relationship with Tasha. How can she love a security specialist who puts himself in the line of fire? A man who may or may t come home at the end of the day? Now that he's back, can Owen convince Tasha to give him ather chance? Or will her fear of the past repeating itself separate them forever?
- Author BiographyKay Stockham always wanted to be a writer, ever since the age of seven or eight when she copied the pictures out of a Charlie Brown book and rewrote the story because she didn't like the plot. Through the years her stories have changed but one characteristic stayed true- they were all romances. Each and every one of her manuscripts included a love story. Published in 2005 with Harlequin Enterprises, Kay's first release hit #7 on the series bestseller list. Kay has also been a HOLT Medallion, Book Buyers Best and RITA Award nominee who has published fourteen books with Harlequin, and a novella with Berkley Publishing. Look for Kay's latest releases from Kindred Spirits Publishing. For more information regarding Kay's work, please visit her website at www.kaystockham.com. You can also find her @KayStockham (Twitter), Kay Stockham Fan Page (Facebook), as well as on Pinterest and Authorgraph by searching for Kay Stockham.
- Author(s)Kay Stockham
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.