All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is designed for students and academics studying the doctrine of the incarnation. James Dunn clarifies in detail the beginnings of the belief in Christ as the Son of God and discusses the historical context of such beliefs. Exploring key titles and passages within the New Testament, he argues that the incarnation cant simply be understood in terms of the myth of heavenly or divine being come to earth , but should be grounded in the New Testament context of meaning.
- Author BiographyJames D G Dunn is Professor of Divinity in the University of Durham.
- Author(s)James D. G. Dunn
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight25 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine681 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.