Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn our world of research, logics and measurement many of the ideas of (the New Testament and of) the Fathers (pre-existence, incarnation, Virgin Birth, demons,etc.) are today longer acceptable. For those people who, like the author, see in the Chalcedonian Jesus Christ a mythological creature, Markus' christology is an alternative which at present will surely be more welcome. Jesus could be, ontologically speaking, thing more than a man and, nevertheless, he could have been used by God...in a unique way for the sake of our salvation.
- Author(s)Javier-Jose Marin
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 417
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published1991
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight480 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.