CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionChristy Street is the story of the McTyre family from 1980 until 2001. Finn, the father and Joan, the mother care for three energetic, successful, and challenging boys, Mike, Tommy, and Jack. Through the twenty-one years you see a family experience what every family does, joy, success, love, disappointment, and confusion. The vel moves from Bayside, to Port Thomas, as well as visits to Tully, where Joan is from. Beyond that the boys lead us to many other places. The book captures the distinct experience of growing up on Long Island in the eighties and nineties.
- Author BiographyBart Allen grew up in Northport, Long Island and attended Suny Geneseo where he majored in English and Secondary Education. After teaching for a year he left the United States and attended the University of Edinburgh, Scotland to complete a Masters in Creative Writing. He has poems published online as well as print and attends many poetry readings. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Bart Allen,MR Bart Allen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.