All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis striking volume celebrates colour in photography. Hundreds of images by some of the biggest names in photography are organized into colour-coded chapters, each introduced by an essay from the historian Michel Pastoureau. Among the featured photographers are Steve McCurry, Martin Parr, Susan Meiselas, Bru Barbey, Raghu Rai, Peter Marlow and many others.
- Author(s)Michel Pastoureau
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note336 colour illustrations
- Weight2930 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.