All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated and revised, this thorough volume is organized such that it begins with techniques related to the study of chromatin structure. Protocols for reconstitution of chromatin on solid supports for analysis, preparation of positioned monucleosomes, techniques to study premature chromatin condensation, and the use of comparative gemic hybridization to assess gemic aberration are included as well. Novel techniques for imaging chromatin using atomic force microscopy and the isolation of specific gemic regions using engineered DNA binding molecules generated by CRISPR are then examined. That section is followed by protocols to analyze DNA and histone modifications, while the third section includes methods to study DNA replication and repair, in the context of chromatin. Last but t least, protocols for studying chromatin and its relation with transcriptional regulation are presented in a fourth section. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and up-to-date, Chromatin Protocols, Third Edition aims to help researchers in facilitating in-depth molecular analysis of various aspects of chromatin structure and function.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1288
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 36 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1238 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited bySrikumar P. Chellappan
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.