CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- DescriptionChromosomes Today, Volume 14 records the plenary proceedings of the 14th International Chromosome Conference, presenting an overview of the current concerns in plant, animal and human cytogenetics. This volume provides up-to-date information regarding relevant aspects on structure, function and evolution of chromosomes, meiosis, sex chromosomes, and cancer cytogenetics. It contains invited contributions from some of the world's leading experts in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight672 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byIndrajit Nanda,M. Schmid
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.