All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronic Care Nursing: A Framework for Practice provides a comprehensive and accessible overview of the role of the nurse in dealing with chronic conditions across a variety of healthcare settings in Australia and New Zealand. The first part of the book provides a road map for the implementation of chronic care, by outlining how two essential approaches to chronic care management - the Chronic Care Model and the World Health Organization's Invative Care for Chronic Conditions Framework - can help to improve patient outcomes at both national and international levels. The second part devotes separate chapters to key conditions - including dementia, disability, palliative care and mental health - and highlights the pressing contemporary considerations of each condition. Written by an expert author team of clinicians and academics, this book is full of helpful educational tools such as national competencies, case studies and reflective questions, and is an indispensable resource for students and registered nurses.
- Author BiographyLinda Deravin-Malone is Lecturer in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Indigenous Health at Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga, New South Wales. Judith Anderson is Lecturer in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Indigenous Health at Charles Sturt University, Bathurst, New South Wales.
- Author(s)Judith Anderson,Linda Deravin-Malone
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus. 35 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width190 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.