CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe journey towards zero-defect manufacturing is a long and checkered one. Checkered because some quality defects are tenacious and they persist even after the most sophisticated quality management techniques have been deployed. This book describes the evolution of a technique, called Differential Diagsis, which charts a dramatic, new path towards diagsing root causes. It involves deep observation of the problem, emphasizing the absence of phemena rather than the presence, thus permitting the elimination of a whole range of possible causes. In the process, the area of search is dramatically reduced and the root cause becomes easily identifiable. The book uses case studies that are narrated against a backdrop of a professor-student relationship, making it eminently readable as well as informative. The case studies are drawn from real life applications of the technique by the authors. They are very simply presented, with minimal technical data, making the material accessible to readers from all disciplines.
- Author BiographyDr. Shrinivas Gondhalekar is Director of the consulting and training organization Kanzen Institute Asia-Pacific Private Limited. He is also Dean (Operations Management) and member of the Innovation group at WE school (Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research) in Mumbai, India. Payal Seth completed her Masters degree in Management Studies at the time of writing the book.
- Author(s)Dr. Shrinivas Gondhalekar,Payal Sheth
- PublisherIndus Source Books
- Date of Publication30/03/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationMumbai
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintIndus Source Books
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.