CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe new permanent exhibition of archaeology at the Israel Museum, The Samuel and Saidye Bronfman Archeology Wing, is dedicated to the many civilizations that have left their imprint on the Land. It takes visitors on a rich journey along the path of history, from Prehistoric times to the Ottoman Period. The majority of the artifacts on display come from controlled archaeological excavations, and are on extended loan from the Israel Antiquities Authority. These objects are complemented by artifacts in the Museum's holdings, gifted by generous private collectors and dors. This catalogue provides a small taste of the exhibition's rich and varied treasures.
- Author(s)Silvia Rozenberg
- PublisherIsrael Museum Products
- Date of Publication20/10/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintIsrael Museum Products
- Weight1899 g
- Width241 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.