All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe first part of the book introduces basic principles of chrobiology and forms of rheumatic diseases to the reader. In the second part, the results of a clinical trial are presented. The aim of this study was to determine, for the first time, the extent of circadian rhythm disturbances in patients suffering from degenerative joint diseases, namely chronic arthrosis. Biorhythmical entraining effects of the patients' physical and mental conditions were observed after a three-week radon-balneotherapy and complimentary Melatonin treatment in the Bad Gastein health spa which is situated in the Austrian alps.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: Bernd Minnich is Assistant Professor at the Department of Vascular- and Performance Biology at the University of Salzburg, Austria. Gerald J. Obermair has graduated at the Institute of Zoology at the University of Salzburg and attends a Ph.D. program at the Department of Physiology and Balneology at the University of Innsbruck, Austria. Stephen Deacon is Honorary Lecturer at the Department of Clinical Biochemistry at the King's College School of Medicine & Dentistry, London, GB.
- Author(s)Bernd Minnich,Gerald J. Obermair,Stephen Deacon
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleReports of the Research Institute / Berichte Des Forschungsinstituts Gastein-Tauernregion
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig. and tab.
- Weight250 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.