All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe time structure of living systems, which rules the automous temporal order of organisms as well as their coherence with the outer environment, has aroused considerable attention in biology and medicine since 1937, when a few European scientists gathered to establish this new field of research. This volume contains the Proceedings of the 2nd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Chrobiology, held in Marburg in 1986. It mirrors the great advances of chrobiology and chromedicine in theory and practice up to the present. Distinguished scientists from European and other countries report on recent results in basic research and medical applications.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/06/1987
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1987
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight560 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Volume editorG. Hildebrandt,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.