All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionEach decade in 20th-century America is kwn for having a unique history and a different personality. In the 1920s there were flappers and the Charleston, in the 1950s bobby-soxers and hula-hoops, in the 1970s hippies and disco, and in the 1990s Lilith Fair and the World Wide Web. Studying each decade one by one gives readers the chance to get a true feel for the character and events of the time. Decades of American History , an exciting new set, encourages young readers to do just that, exploring each decade of the 20th century in all its colorful history. In addition to coverage of each presidential administration, important events, and historical trends, each compelling book includes information on what was happening in the arts, sciences, popular culture, fashion, and music. Each inviting and user-friendly volume includes 100 or more photographs, box features, pull-out quotations and facts in the margin, a glossary, a further reading list, and an index. Designed to be accessible to young readers, these volumes offer a unique way of learning about the history of America.
- Author(s)Melinda Corey
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDecades of American History S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Note100-115 black-&-white photographs & illustrations, index, glossary
- Weight417 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.