Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.27
- AU $10.72Trending at AU $16.64
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.35
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.90
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.75
About this product
- DescriptionRe-discover your creativity! Designed for adults, this quirky colouring book with 44 cartoons on single sided medium weight n-perforated pages to eliminate the concerns of bleed through, takes you back to the days of crayons and coloured pencils. Rainbows and unicorns are replaced with decidedly more grown-up themes, and a dash of wicked humour. Let's face it, the belief that art is only for kids, or retirees just doesn't fly anymore. Ask any employer what's one trait in a prospective employee they would kill to have and they'll tell you its creativity. Yes, Its cool to be a touch artsy fartsy again!So don't let your old logical left brain hold you back. The tide is turning and the world is waking up. Creativity is the new buzz word and it's a skill you can develop. Practice right w with this first volume of the Chubby Art Cartoon Colouring Book and go wild. Then keep your eyes peeled for Volume Two, The Chubby Art Cartoon Colouring Book for Sex Maniacs. I kw it will be sure to capture your creative spirit!
- Author BiographyCanadian born and raised, Alison Galvan has lived and traveled all over the world, attended Parsons School of Design in both New York and Paris, France and graduated in 1993 with a BFA in Fashion Design. Alison is a professional artist who spends her days, sculpting, painting and drawing both her delightful Chubby Art characters and beautiful landscapes inspired by the natural world that she lives in.
- Author(s)Alison Galvan
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.