All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat works from dawn until dusk without a break until it delivers all its freight? A very busy steam engine, which in this rhythmical romp takes young readers on a daily adventure around the mountains, high and steep, and through the valley, low and deep.
- Author BiographyKevin Lewis's picture books are known for their boisterous boy appeal and irresistible sounds, which make them perfect for reading aloud. He and Daniel Kirk also collaborated on Chugga-Chugga Choo-Choo and My Truck Is Stuck! Kevin lives in Brooklyn, New York. Same as above.
- Author(s)Kevin Lewis
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width316 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Daniel Kirk
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.