All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor churches and religious nprofit operations, the business of business is t business - it is ministry. Still, such institutions have to make plans. Because skilled organization is needed to accomplish specific tasks, a leader must train and motivate workers in progress and effectiveness. This second edition of Church Administration helps pastors and church staff become effective and efficient leaders, managers, and administrators. Among the topics discussed are: Adminstration Documents, Organizing the Church, Administering Personnel Resources, Financial Resources, Physical Resources, and Administering Risk Management. Writing for students as well as those already in this line of work, author Robert H. Welch promises, If you understand the tenants of general administration and the techniques of ministerial leadership your job will be made significantly easier.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Welch (Ph.D., M.A.R.E.) is Retired Professor of Administration and Hugh Seborn Simpson Chair of Administration in Religious Education at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Author(s)Robert H Welch
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.