All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1945, this book presents a concise discussion regarding the importance of unity in relation to Christianity, with an emphasis on the essential importance of continuity and diversity within this unity. Notes are incorporated throughout and a bibliography is also included. This book will be of value to anyone with an interest in theology and the history of Christianity.
- Author(s)H. Burn-Murdoch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2014
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.