Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionFull index to the Church Dogmatics series, and Aids to the Preacher being exegetical selections from the Church Dogmatics to illuminate the Christian year.
- Author Biography'He undoubtedly is one of the giants in the history of theology.' -Christianity Today Karl Barth was described by Pope Pius XII as the most important theologian since Thomas Aquinas, the Swiss Pastor and Theologian, and Barth continues to be a major influence on students, scholars and preachers. Barth's theology found its expression mainly through his closely reasoned fourteen part magnum opus, Die Kirchliche Dogmatik. Having taken over 30 years to write, the Church Dogmatics is regarded as one of the most important theological works of all time, and represents the pinnacle of Barth's achievements as a theologian.
- Author(s)Geoffrey William Bromiley,Karl Barth,Thomas F. Torrance
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1978
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight864 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Translated byG.W. Bromiley,Thomas F. Torrance
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.