All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book conveys the drama, the intrigue, the facts, the message and the people involved in the first two thousand years of Christianity. Learn about the roots of this great historic faith! Read the stories behind the developments of the many branches of Christianity and how they have come down to us today. In this 148 page moving narrative you will learn of great heroism and also find valuable insights concerning various Christian beliefs and practices. Students of history will find the manner in which this material has been condensed to be helpful, and newcomers will find it an excellent starting point for their own research.
- Author BiographyDan Beaty is an author, singer, songwriter, musician, and Bible teacher who has served the Christian community in the Central Ohio area for over 30 years. For the past 20 years he has been writing and distributing gospel literature via his Living TRUTH newsletter and web site. His inspirational writings have gone to every continent and have been widely circulated in the U.S. As a small business owner he has often scheduled his livelihood around the business of the Kingdom of God. His travels have taken him to various States as well as to Canada, Australia and India. In his four visits to India, he has spoken at conferences and gatherings in Delhi, Trivandrum, Chennai, Hyderabad, Guntur, and numerous villages in the state of Andhra Pradesh, where is writings are being translated into the local Telugu language. He is currently focussed on publishing his writings and recorded messages to a wider audience, and preparing small group Bible study guides on the Kingdom of God.
- Author(s)Dan Beaty
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.