All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.82Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionChurch Usher: Servant of God (A Concise Ministry Manual) Updated Edition by David R. Enlow is a brief concise book 68 pages in length that give the church a good look at an often overlooked vital ministry within the church. In the past, the role of the church usher has often been underestimated by church leadership. Anyone can help do this job some say. Proven methods of effective ushering is a concept, but the ministry of ushering takes on new dignity and in this practical and biblically based study prepared in consultation with ushers from small to large churches. Church Usher: Servant of God may be used as a self-improvement study for individuals or taught in a class setting. Head ushers will find it an excellent reference tool for the execution of their duties for their team. Each short chapter ends with a summary and thought provoking questions to stir discussion and to help with further study.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Enlow was for fifteen years the director of publications for Chrsitian Business Men's Copmmittee International. He also served as associate editor of iAlliance Lifei magazine. Now retired, he and his wife Dorothy reside in Orlando, Florida, where they are members of the Westwood Church of the C&MA.
- Author(s)David R Enlow
- PublisherWingspread Publisher
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWingspread Publisher
- Weight100 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.