All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionChurch Woodwork in the British Isles, 1100-1535: An Antated Bibliography presents a thoroughly researched bibliographic guide to mographic, serial, archival, and graphical resources that deal with all aspects of late Romanesque, Gothic, and early Renaissance ecclesiastical woodwork in churches throughout the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. Dealing with both the decorative and structural elements of wooden church furnishings fittings, this authoritative reference tool includes more than 900 antated citations for works published from the mid-19th century to the present.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Faleer is a Reference Librarian and Bibliographer at Central Michigan University.
- Author(s)Robert A. Faleer
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight867 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.